Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey There!
Hey, my name is Marcus but I go by Mark.
Im 16 for another 10 days Big Grin
I live in Washington state.
Im a junior in high school and a freshman in community college.
Im kind of a douche.
I like books, especially sci fi.
LOVE Halo.
I am a vegetarian, not to save the animals.
Im an atheist.
Im multiracial...to an extreme.

My Twitter/Instagram/SnapChat/Youtube is @MenstrualMark
Message me, I love talking to people!

MenstrualMark Wrote:I am a vegetarian, not to save the animals.

me too , except vegan not to save the animals . it was just how i was raised lol ~

welcome to gayspeak ^^

Welcome to gayspeak!

Hello Marcus, or Mark (which do you prefer to be called?) and Welcome to GaySpeak. I too, and my partner as well, am a vegetarian. It was a choice my girlfriend and I made way back when, when I was still pretending to be possibly straight or bisexual. lol. After that only girlfriend (and 4 years of life together, all the same) our paths parted and I lived a single life for 18 years. I knew I was different and wanted something different but society was not as cool as it is today (even if things aren't yet perfect). I found my partner online in a different country but we have been together 10 years now.
I see you live in Seattle, so you are in a state that offers gay marriage. Lucky you! My partner and I, although we live in countries that afford us civil partnerships, can't get married though we'd like to.
I hope you will find it in your makeup to keep on battling for the rights that others have obtained for you in your state.
I personally don't think you should call yourself a DOUCHE, please, that's not right. Remember what it means, the rejected contents of a potential pregnancy... it's almost as bad as (if not worse) than calling someone an aborted (unwanted) child, or a bastard (born out of wedlock). We have that insult in French (calling someone ''un bâtard'' = a bastard or ''un avorton'' = an aborted child), and it's NOT nice. The gay community is very good at calling itself names, but it's not helping to find pride and self fulfillment, nor to find a sense of ownership and identity.
Maybe you mean you're a bit geeky? Or maybe you mean you have different pursuits from your friends at school and don't mingle that well with the ''normal'' crowd. In fact, what do you mean?
I'm glad to Welcome you to the site, given that I'm practically one of the oldest members. I think you'll fit in just perfectly. Take care, Mark.

Hi and Welcome to Gayspeak!! : )

welcome to gayspeak

Thanks everyone Big Grin

megumidesu Wrote:me too , except vegan not to save the animals . it was just how i was raised lol ~

welcome to gayspeak ^^

My mum is vegetarian, but Ive only been a vegetarian for about four years

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello Marcus, or Mark (which do you prefer to be called?)

I see you live in Seattle, so you are in a state that offers gay marriage. Lucky you! My partner and I, although we live in countries that afford us civil partnerships, can't get married though we'd like to. I hope you will find it in your makeup to keep on battling for the rights that others have obtained for you in your state.

I personally don't think you should call yourself a DOUCHE, please, that's not right. Remember what it means, the rejected contents of a potential pregnancy... it's almost as bad as (if not worse) than calling someone an aborted (unwanted) child, or a bastard (born out of wedlock). We have that insult in French (calling someone ''un bâtard'' = a bastard or ''un avorton'' = an aborted child), and it's NOT nice. The gay community is very good at calling itself names, but it's not helping to find pride and self fulfillment, nor to find a sense of ownership and identity.
Maybe you mean you're a bit geeky? Or maybe you mean you have different pursuits from your friends at school and don't mingle that well with the ''normal'' crowd. In fact, what do you mean?

Hello! I prefer Mark.

Yes!! We recently got marriage rights, which is amazing! I actually live about 45 minutes away from Seattle, and once my mum lets me go to Seattle more often I hope to participate in more gay events and gay rights activities.

I think you may have the wrong definition for douche? Its a device filled with water and cleansers women used to use to clean their vagina's out, and has no relation to abortions. And I dont use it to degrade myself, but if you would prefer I can just call myself very blunt and slightly rude.

Hi and welcome

Hi and welcome Mark, feel free to chat away on here. People are friendly. Smile