Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey There!
hi mark, sorry to say but im a carnivore... but anywho, welcome to GS Smile

Hello Mark Welcome

Hi Mark and welcome, hope you like it here Smile

MenstrualMark Wrote:Hello! I prefer Mark.

Yes!! We recently got marriage rights, which is amazing! I actually live about 45 minutes away from Seattle, and once my mum lets me go to Seattle more often I hope to participate in more gay events and gay rights activities.

I think you may have the wrong definition for douche? Its a device filled with water and cleansers women used to use to clean their vagina's out, and has no relation to abortions. And I dont use it to degrade myself, but if you would prefer I can just call myself very blunt and slightly rude.

My dear, you and I are both right... The douche is a French word, so I think I know what I'm talking about... The douche itself, means the pear-shaped device for or the cleaning (out) of something, technically a "shower"... It's an old device that used to be used by prostitutes to wash out the sperm, so they wouldn't have unwanted pregnancies. The full expression would normally be DOUCHE BAG, meaning the contents of said device, and what it washed out: the washed out sperm, and that's why it's not a very nice thing to call yourself, even self deprecatingly. I don't think that sperm is dirty, on the contrary, but the actual act of douching means the initial seeds of a human being were not wanted, thereby making it a very very early abortion. Let's say it's an old mode (and not very effective as such, in fact) of contraception. It can also be used for intimate hygiene. Gay men use those douche pear devices to wash out their rectal passages (which, again, can be done -- it's called an enema -- but is not recommended too often as it makes the mucous membrane more fragile, and therefore more susceptible to infections).

Don't mind if I just call you Mark. You didn't explain what you meant by douche in any case, even if our definitions differ. Why would you call yourself by the name of a contraceptive or cleaning device? I'd like to know what your definition for yourself was. Take care, Mark, (and don't mind me if I seem to know too much. Wink I happen to have a few years of experience and also speak two languages fluently, which helps, but I'm still learning, so if your definition is one I don't know, I'd like to hear it ConfusedmileSmile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douchebag

Douchebag may refer to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douche
Reading this I also found out it could be used to wash out mentrual blood, which I hadn't thought of, but which, again, would not make it a particularly pleasant mixture.
Also this to prove my point: "Douching after intercourse is estimated to reduce the chances of conception by only 15–25%. In comparison, proper condom use reduces the chance of conception by as much as 97%. In some cases douching may force the ejaculate further into the vagina, increasing the chance of pregnancy. "

So, are you an arrogant and obnoxious person? I'm guessing the answer is: "No."

Hi Mark welcome. Smile

Im sorry, I was just confused by your original use of abortion, as an abortion is post conception, so the use of a douche as a contraceptive isnt an abortion. I am well aware of the uses and history of a douche, as it is no longer in widespread use due to the imbalance of bacteria levels in the vagina, the term (at least among youth in my area) has shifted primarily to meaning rude, mean, obnoxious, arrogant, and other words meaning pretty much the same. I did explain that I couldve used blunt and rude in place if douche. So thats what I meant: I am blunt and rude.

I feel this discussion on my use of the word douche is quite silly and it seems like you are trying to teach me a lesson.