Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Y'all
Hey everyone... just registered and new to this site. Would love to get a warm welcome from everyone Wink Knuddel

Welcome m4m to GS.

when i first read your name i thought it was M&M like the sweet Big Grin but just my eyes playing tricks on me >.> dahm i want a packet of them now ^_^

Welcome to the forum!! hope you enjoy it here

Hey welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here

Unlikely you'll receive a personal welcome from everyone, but here's one from me. Hope you enjoy it here Wink

~D5~ Wrote:when i first read your name i thought it was M&M like the sweet Big Grin but just my eyes playing tricks on me >.> dahm i want a packet of them now ^_^

Welcome to the forum!! hope you enjoy it here

Hehee... I am surprised no one picked this name yet lol

So what are we supposed to read in your handle, M4M? Man for Man? or just plain MAM...? In any case, Welcome to GaySpeak and can you tell us what made you join, and what part of the USA you come from? It's a big country.

Failte Gu GS

princealbertofb Wrote:So what are we supposed to read in your handle, M4M? Man for Man? or just plain MAM...? In any case, Welcome to GaySpeak and can you tell us what made you join, and what part of the USA you come from? It's a big country.

Use your imagination lol of what my m4m stands for, haha... I am from Idaho... surprise? lol

So anyone from Idaho?