Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey all, I just wanted to invite you all to...
My bf and I have been running a private minecraft server for alittle over a year now. We are looking to expand member wise so we've been trying to find different avenues to promote our server. I think this is a great place to promote our server as there is a great gay community here.

We are really friendly and obviously gay friendly. While we dont advertise ourselves as a gay server due to backlash we get from the mainstream we welcome everyone to our server with open arms. We also have a very strict no discrimination policy. All we ask is that people respect one another and enjoy themselves.

I posted this under the computer section but Im not sure that board gets alot of traffic so I thought I would post it here(not going to post it anywhere else since I dont want to spam). Im also not just here to promote our server. I do want to be a part of this community and have made several posts as part of the community and will continue to do so. I just wanted to get our name out there because I feel like this is a pretty close community with alot of great people that I would like to get to know better!

PS If it makes a difference to anyone, we do take donations but those donations are kept for server upgrades specifically. My bf and I run the server out of our own pockets and its not to try and make money with it type of thing Big Grin Donations are totally optional though. The only thing donators get are some superfluous perks that really dont affect gameplay.

I take it your server is dedicated to gameplayers, then? I can only wish you good luck with the membership. Not being much of a gamer myself, I won't be joining, I don't think. But thanks for asking.

Cool. I'll pay a visit sometime. Just tell me the address. I dont play MC much anymore. So I dont mind stopping by for an hour to re familiarize myself.

princealbertofb Wrote:I take it your server is dedicated to gameplayers, then? I can only wish you good luck with the membership. Not being much of a gamer myself, I won't be joining, I don't think. But thanks for asking.

oh yes I forgot to mention, our server is a completely creative server! We dont have a survival world right now but we do offer a variety of worlds for people to choose from.

Here are the related links people should need to get on our server and get more information about our server!

This is our server ip. Plug this into minecraft when you want to join us on our server.

the.grid-tronix.net

I apologize for not being able to actually use the link command to post the link to our websites. Im required to have 50 posts to actually make it a link. Smile

Our homepage for the server is also located below. You can check that out too if you have any questions.

http://thegrid-tronix.enjin.com/home

I wanted to edit in a link to the minecraft forums as well...this gives a detail explanation of our server.

http://minecraftforum.net/topic/1215833-...%20nomizak

I play when I can. I'd like to join your server, if possible Smile.

Ill give it a look, though ill need an IP >.>

Hmm I've posted or tried to post the ip but for some reason it's not going thru Sad. If anyone wants the ip just send me a pm