Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey everybody. Been here awhile, BUT...
Hi all,

I just was wondering about something, looking for a bit of advice if that'doesn't be okay..? Is it possible, or more so, is it a thing (in current cultural standards and whatever,) to be a nonconforming bisexual person, and if so how to best relay that idea to otherst without getting an annoyed/annoying disbelief of a reaction out of family and otherwise..?

That is just how I am feeling at this point, but...

What do you mean by nonconforming bisexual? I guess I need to know where you coming from and what do you think would be a annoying reaction from family and friends... What are you expecting to go wrong?
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Sorry dude, your going to have to explain what you mean by nonconforming bisexual, there are multiple meanings on the internet on that term?

Okay, I am a guy, who likes both chick's and dudes, as well I appreciate feminine things on occasion... (Not all the time, but on occasion)

Follow me now..?

Cheet0V90 Wrote:Okay, I am a guy, who likes both chick's and dudes, as well I appreciate feminine things on occasion... (Not all the time, but on occasion)

Follow me now..?

Sounds like you're bisexual to me, I don't see what the big deal is? Nothing wrong with appreciating feminine things or being feminine for that matter... Perhaps you're overthinking this?
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Sorry so you like camp guys or trans guy, non-binary gender people?

Bloody labels, I class myself as pansexual as Im fancy non binary genders, transgender people, though I love gay men so much hehe.

Guilty for $100K, Alex... Figured would be an issue somewhere in future...

Seems to me tho that "gay people" are more open to bisexuality, would that be a safe assumption to make in some cases anyway..?

Also can you please define "camp" for me..? No idea what u mean by that

Hmmm not in my experience, some think we haven't come to terms with being gay, same goes for women.

Again please define what u mean by "camp?" Type really isn't a thing in my male male activities @ least not yet...