Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey everybody =D
Hey everybody I sorry I didn't do this sooner! So yeah hey everybody I'm here to just get some advice and to support my fellow forumers. I came out about a year ago to my family and actually a couple of weeks ago to my very close friends. My relationships with people have grown a lot and I feel I too have grown a lot as a person this past year. Ellen Degeneres really helped me to come out of the closet and inspired me to be the person I'm today. Without her I have no idea what I would have done.

I feel now that I have embraced the fact I'm gay, I want to do my part for the LGBT community. I want to be a role model like Ellen and help those who are struggling with finding themselves.

Interesting...

Back in the day it was GLBT.. Then around the late 1990's it changed to LGBT.. now it appears its LBGT...

Why are gays slowly moving to the end here????

Will it eventually lead to LBTG and then - sadly- just LBT?

My sincerest apologizes for putting them in the wrong order. I just made a type o there. I actually had no idea it use to be GLBT.

Oh I really like your avatar photo its really cool =D

Soon it will be BLT, which in turn, will make me hungry every time I read it.. Tongue

@BornThisWay, welcome to the forums Smile.. it's nice to have you here, and it's great to hear that you want to help others.

BornThisWay Wrote:My sincerest apologizes for putting them in the wrong order. I just made a type o there. I actually had no idea it use to be GLBT.

Pay no attention to nit pickers -.-

Also I welcome you to GS and hope you enjoy the fuck out of this site (As I do n.n)

hey and welcome Smile

hello , welcome Smile

Hi welcome to GS it's a great place to be. Smile
An eye for an eye

Hello, BornThisWay, and Welcome to the GaySpeak forum. Hope you find a way to help the community, although it could be all sorts of different things.