Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey everyone!
Sometimes it's a first toe stuck out of the closet. Which means some of the time that toe gets pulled right back in, but if the experience wasn't too painful it may lead to more courage next time. In other words, still worth welcoming someone if only to let them know they're welcome.

Not that it applied to someone who's out for 3 years, I'm just sayin'.

GlenCocoa26 Wrote:I'm Jesse! I'm 26. Been out for almost 3 years. Now that we've covered that....ask away!

Self-deleted and all, I'll still give you a warm welcome, if you ever stumble upon this...

whether you return or you go ahead living your life, all the best to you Confusedmile:

gshemesh Wrote:Hi,

This is my first post on this forum, I've been reading these posts for sometime now, and finally got the courage to post in this thread. I am a gay man 23 years of age , and my background is middle eastern. Being a descendant from middle eastern family it is very difficult for me to express my love for the same sex. Having to hide this from my family, I find reading other experiences enjoyable. Deep down I know I have to confront them about my gay lifestyle, but I've been having trouble building up the courage to do so.

Looking for some guidance from this forum.

Best Wishes,

Gino Shemesh
gshemesh is online now Report Post

On my way thorugh this thread, i found you.

Be welcome, sir, and know that we're here for whatever you need. Indeed having Middle Eastern roots is troublesome, with its traditions, views on homosexuality.

I hope you can catch a break, specially since you live in a rather friendly state for gay people. For the moment you have us! Confusedmile:

hey Jessie, welcome to GS, hope you have fun here!

Welcome,
chat to me anytime.

Michael