Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey everyone!
Married 10 yrs and in the closet as a bisexual (bottom) male. Love my wife but also love the feeling of a nice cock in my ass. L.A born and raised. South central area. Latin. 33yrs. 5'9". 200lbs. Hairy. And great in bed from what ive been told. Looking to meet new people here.

Oh, look, another bi man in a straight "monogamous" relationship looking to get laid! Wow... you should hook up with the guy in the "Motel Fun" thread.

MikeW Wrote:Oh, look, another bi man in a straight "monogamous" relationship looking to get laid!

RoflRoflRofl
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

MikeW Wrote:Oh, look, another bi man in a straight "monogamous" relationship looking to get laid! Wow... you should hook up with the guy in the "Motel Fun" thread.

very droll. lol.

Rareboy Wrote:very droll
Yeah, but after thinking about it, it wouldn't work out. They're both bottoms. Rolleyes

MikeW Wrote:Yeah, but after thinking about it, it wouldn't work out. They're both bottoms. Rolleyes
They are the same person. I guess if he could fuck himself he'd never leave his room...
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

MikeW Wrote:Oh, look, another bi man in a straight "monogamous" relationship looking to get laid! Wow... you should hook up with the guy in the "Motel Fun" thread.

Nah, it's not QUITE that bad Mike...this is the same dude who was out "collecting tops" in a motel room...

...and, in response to the "invitation" posed by the OP...Dude, Are You Fucking Kidding Me??? Frog

...and yeah...curious...What part of monogamous don't you understand? ...I mean, just saying...Salook

chapin Wrote:Married 10 yrs and in the closet as a bisexual (bottom) male. Love my wife but also love the feeling of a nice cock in my ass. L.A born and raised. South central area. Latin. 33yrs. 5'9". 200lbs. Hairy. And great in bed from what ive been told. Looking to meet new people here.

Sigh.

Part of me thinks this is someone playing a joke on the boards, mistakenly thinking that gay men are "all about sex" and that he will somehow "rile everyone up". Another part of me thinks that this is truly a sad situation, a closeted gay man stuck in a straight relationship, and the act of allowing himself to be who he truly is went so well that he wishes to brag.

As I said on your other thread: if you are a closeted gay man looking for help on coming out, were are here to help.

Bhp91126 Wrote:They are the same person. I guess if he could fuck himself he'd never leave his room...

Pyromancer Wrote:Nah, it's not QUITE that bad Mike...this is the same dude who was out "collecting tops" in a motel room...:
Well, fuck me, that just goes to show how OBSERVANT I *am* (NOT) :redface:

OMFG OP, this is NOT CL, k? U should go join RJ. Lots of muscle tops there who'd enjoy pounding the fuck out of you. Cool