Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey everyone!
haha... i'm new, three...

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

I'm out to my mom, sister, and close friends. I'm still working on that going up to people and talking to them bit. I'm getting braver and braver each day. Luckily I'm tall, cause people don't like redheads here. Haha. And welcome you two. :-) I don't feel so new now.

Welcome to the forums

Welcome to Gayspeak Smile

RedheadGiant Wrote:I'm out to my mom, sister, and close friends. I'm still working on that going up to people and talking to them bit. I'm getting braver and braver each day. Luckily I'm tall, cause people don't like redheads here. Haha. And welcome you two. :-) I don't feel so new now.

The gingers have it tough, I come from a family of them, but thank the stars that I was born a brunette.

Thank you! You understand! Haha. It could be worst though. I could be a small ginger.

hello and welcome to the forum,
I am zeon... When im on i tend to be one someone comes to cry in confidence... I guess im young at 26 but yet again if i was 66 now id still say i am young.... Hope you enjoy your time here at gayspeak we are a pretty cool forum with a family like atmosphere and everyone is treated equal Smile

kindest regards

zeon x