Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey everyone! Looking to meet people!
Hey, I'm an 18 yo girl from Croatia, just wanted to introduce myself!

Recently I've been taking the homophobia in my country pretty hard. I was hoping I could talk to someone here and maybe convince myself the world isn't s**t. So I'm just looking for someone to show me being a homophobe is bad.

Apart from that, I'm a freshman med student, I looove manga (especially shoujo and yaoi) and webcomics, but I also like books. I love sweets, learn swing dancing and am trying to convince my parents to buy me a cat!

Please, tell me something about yourself! I'm dying to know Smile

Hi, Ducky. I seem to remember you from DuckTales. Weren't you Scrooge's accoutant? Smile

Something about me? Hm. I'm 45, been partnered for seventeen years. I collect 45 rpm records, and like music and reading. In addition to working with bands that come to town, I also have season tickets to the local indoor lacrosse team, and have done some stuff with them as well. I am gay, out to everybody, and nobody - from my family to my co-workers to the musicians to the athletes - has any problem with it. May you someday find yourself in a similar position.

And welcome. Smile

Lex

Wow, I never even dated. I wish I could be together with someone for 17 years :O
I'm afraid it'll take 20 years or more for gays to be accepted in my country. The only solution I see is to move out-not just for this reason, but still- even though I'm scared of living abroad. It's very worrying.

If you must live abroad, you will handle it OK. At least you will hae a chance at some companionship.

Welcome here. Hope you will hang around and enjoy the crew.
I bid NO Trump!

Well it's not like it's impossible to find gays here. An my family is super supportive. I just think I'm scared of change Smile

Hi and welcome - loving manga will get you friends on here as I know a few love this style too , getting a pet is great for the soul I believe as they love you unconditionally so a cat can be a wonderful addition to the family,

Welcome to the family Smile

Welcome Smile

Welcome to the forum. Smile

Sorry to hear you are finding really hard were you live. I hope you have a good time on the forum and get the help you want and make some friends as well.

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome to a warm place Wavey