Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey eveybody
Hello,

Newbie here, first time poster and long time lurker. I joined up to get advice and just chat with you guys. I think its cool to see so many guys from different backgrounds coming together to share their worries, hopes, fears, and advice with each other. Ive been checking this forum out since September and just finally decided to make the dive.

A little bit about me Im single but not by choice. Im an English Major and Im graduating this spring. Im thinking about going into the Peace Corps after. I was raised by my Grandad and he tried to instill a sense of service to others in me. He was a marine, but thats not my path so the Peace Corps seems like a better alternative. Im a normal guy and a bit shy I only have a few close friends and Im out to everyone in my life.

P.S. Im not really a cowboy but I wish I was. Smile

Hey, Cowboy! I wish you were really a cowboy, too. Cowboys are hot with those tight jeans and all.
Welcome to this joint. I think you probably have a lot to share with us. How is life in a small town?
I bet you make your Grandpa proud.

Welcome Cowboy! Good luck in finishing your studies mate :-)

Hey y'all.

Darius Wrote:Hey, Cowboy! I wish you were really a cowboy, too. Cowboys are hot with those tight jeans and all.
Welcome to this joint. I think you probably have a lot to share with us. How is life in a small town?
I bet you make your Grandpa proud.

Hey,

Life in small town kinda sucks, its not what you think everybody is actually very supportive of me but there is only one other gay guy in town and people are always trying to get me to hook up with him. I always tell them that just because were gay doesnt mean we like each other, its kinda frustrating. There is only one bi guy in town and its a secret, and we havent been together in a since he got a girlfriend.

I do have alot to share if I could start?

The other gay guy his lets just call him Tommy is my least favorite person in town. We went to Highschool together and he was a total jock douchebag he he used to pick on me all of the time and still does when he sees me. He used to corner me in the hallways and threaten to do aggressive sexual things to me against my will, call me faggot, fairy, queer, and pussy. For a while I really thought he was going to try and rape me. The school didnt even believe me, that one gay guy would pick on another gay for being gay, but he did. It was lonely, because I couldnt even bond with the other gay guy in school because he hated me. He still lives in town and he hasnt changed he is still good looking, popular, fit and a dickhead, he is one of those overbearing macho self hating assholes.

Whew! feels good to finally say that.

And yes my Grandad is proud that Im finishing school.

Welcome to the forum Cowboy Welcome
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

Welcome to the forum cowboy Smile
An eye for an eye

Welcome Cowboy, hope you have fun here and enjoy not being a lurker anymore Smile

hey, welcome

Hello, [MENTION=24266]Cowboy[/MENTION], and Welcome to GaySpeak. So no more a lurker, eh? Well, I guess you did well to take that dive. Incidentally joining the Peace Corps is very brave and will definitely be another type of dive. My assistant this year has done the Peace Corps and he enjoyed it a lot, so I guess you will make lifelong friends in that setting too. Do you know where you are likely to be posted?