Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey fellas! (A story inside)
TomStatic Wrote:Nice story to share he is lucky to have a friend like you when i told my closest straight guy friend
he wanted noting to do with me that was 5 Years ago and still noting see him the odd time and its like
our friendship didnt exist , so you are a Legend :-)

That's sad to hear friend. Some people don't want to change. Or maybe he just couldn't accept it and fell into a pool of denial. Hopefully you moved on from that and found others who can accept your lifestyle and not judge!

Who knows what could happen in the future? He may come around!

Makethemjelly Wrote:Hey! First of all, i'd like to say thanks! Glad you like something there Smile (It's hard finding good quality Pride shirts! Who knew!!?)

Did you mean something like this?
spanishdict . com/answers/186854/how-do-i-change-my-keyboard-so-i-can-write-an-essay-in-spanish

Or do you literally mean the keys are in Spanish? (Ex. The keys would be lettered like á, é, í, ó, ú, ü, ñ, ¿, ¡)

Yes, I mean literally the keys in Spanish. Just to be able to add the additional symbols would slow my tying down no end. I need things like: ¿ ¡ as well as the accents and absolutely essential, ñ.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:Yes, I mean literally the keys in Spanish. Just to be able to add the additional symbols would slow my tying down no end. I need things like: ¿ ¡ as well as the accents and absolutely essential, ñ.

Ahh, damn, sorry man. I tried looking around online for one and couldn't find one! Sad

Makethemjelly Wrote:Ahh, damn, sorry man. I tried looking around online for one and couldn't find one! Sad

Pity. The idea is great.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams