Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys :)
My name is Jake, I'm 16 years old and I live in Houston Texas. I'm really outgoing and nice Smile. I'm still in the closet sadly, minus a few really close friends of mine (hopefully my other friends wont find this hahaha). Other than that, I act pretty "straight" so no one else really thinks twice about it. I'm just here to make friends and meet other gay people. I've never really ever talked to another gay person (not that I know of). I've never been in a male relationship, but I like guys older than me. I have been in relationships with girls though. I'm chubby, but I'm happy with the way I look Smile. Oh, and I also like body modification, such as ear stretching, piercings, tattoos, etc. etc.
I had my ears stretched to an inch and I also had snakebites, but since I'm looking for a job, I've had to let them go. But they'll be back before you know it. Also once I turn 18 I plan on getting tattooed.
Haha wellllll, that's pretty much it. Can't wait to meet you all Big Grin.

Hi and Welcome !

Hope you will feel very well here and that we read more from and about you Confusedmile:

Hello and welcome to GS!

What kind of tattoo would you get when you are 18? Have you given it much thought?

Hello welcome to Gs

Thanks guys.
And I've been debating on that. I want a half sleeve, but I can't decide what theme I would like it.
I really like traditional artwork, like roses and sugar skulls, but it really doesn't hold much meaning to me. I mean, yeah, it looks cool, but it's not special to me. I'm still looking into it though, I still have a while before I decide what I want.

Just make sure that its something you know you won't regret in 20 years... Wink

welcome to the forums

Welcome!:biggrin:
Enjoy your stay.Confusedmile:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Hello. Welcome. Smile

You chose to be bitten by a snake :confused:

Hi Jake and welcome to GS.