Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys I need help finding something
Back in June right after he joined GS memechose did a post on thread about how his family figgerd out he was gay that was hilarious AND TRUE because I heard his brother tell it.

I went into his profile to look for it but his post history doesnt go back that far. I'm thinking it was around June 20th.

Does anyone remember the post or the thread? It was a new one started about that time I think.

I really do want to find it and can use some help. thx

Here's one...
http://gayspeak.com/showpost.php?p=456341&postcount=7

I might add this is one the best posts I've read on GS to date. IMO.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Well THAT wasn't what you asked for... but this is (I think):
http://gayspeak.com/showpost.php?p=451027&postcount=34
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I went to search, advanced search, I typed in "coming out to parents" and memechose and BAM

Damn that wasn't it either! hmmmm

its the one where he told about being 13 and was picked up after football practice by his brother who was wet and had on no shirt

FOUND IT once I put in brother on the search!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://gayspeak.com/showpost.php?p=450562&postcount=46

His folks and brother talk about that everytime they are all together just to embarrass him

memechose Wrote:As a kid I was a completely clueless bonehead jock, all into sports... so..... I didn't even have any awareness of anything sexual going on in my head. I just thought I "Just REALLY liked" one of my brother's friends more than I liked my brother. I was 13 at the time. My brother and his friend were 23.

Anyways, my brother picked me up from football practice dressed in nothing but shorts. His hair was wet. He told me he and the guy I was crushing on hand been shooting hoops and then got in the jacuzzi. (clothes were not allowed in the jacuzzi) Then before I even thought words came out of my mouth.

ME: NAKED??? both of you????
BRO: Yeah. There's nothing wrong with that.
ME: There's nothing wrong with it except that I wasn't there to see him. I've wanted to since forever.

At home I stormed to my room past my Mom & Dad, mad as hell I'd not seen my crush naked. While I was pouting my brother and parents had a talk and came to the conclusion I was possibly gay and they needed to break it to me gently if they could find a way. Before they did I got worried and went to my dad for some advice about it all. He acted like I'd asked for some new socks and just told me to keep him informed and remember to come ask any questions I had. The subject was completely dropped until I brought it up at age 21 to let them know I was sure I was gay. By that time they'd all figured it out.

We should all have such enlightened parents. They're very rare, in my experience.

I like that story.

yeah me too. Naturally he hates it when someone brings it up.