Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys I need help finding something
Not sure why he should hate it, other than the shyness most people have when stories are told about them.

His parents deserve a ticker tape parade with a brass band, big gold medals and a huge cake for being so completely open and generous about the situation. What champs!
I bid NO Trump!

StingRay Wrote:Naturally he hates it when someone brings it up.

All the more reason to bring it up...frequently.

I wish BOTH of my Biological parents had been like that
but only my Bio mom was like that, step dad was cool with it too
Bio dad was a B***H about it when he found out
Said he'd sign Adoption papers soon after he found out
and THAT Is why My Biological dad isgood for nothing but making children, and getting money from when he has it (I do think he feels a little bad abuot that reaction now, but I haven't taled to him in like, a year)
Memechose had good parents
and possibly a brother with HOT friends? XD

LJay Wrote:Not sure why he should hate it, other than the shyness most people have when stories are told about them.

His parents deserve a ticker tape parade with a brass band, big gold medals and a huge cake for being so completely open and generous about the situation. What champs!

Youre right about his parents. Theyre good people. Married 41 years and still hold hands and kiss all the time. Explains you know who.

ETOTE
I don't think hed ind you guys talking about it. When his brother brings it up its like hes picking on Virge. The only people on earth he doesnt pick back at are his mom dad and brother.

I kinda wanted to cry, I was laughing so hard at those first two posts,, then that one you found made me want to give his parents a cookie
a BIG cookie
bigger than the current largest cookie