Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys and girls!!!
sweetlad86 Wrote:Hey guys and girls!!!

You more likely no that I don't come on here that much any more, the reason why is that now I'm happy with my sexuality well to the mostly lol!

I have change my status as you may already know that..

So I wont be coming on here as much as I used to but I will still be coming back time and again to say hey as I made some really nice mates on here while I have been here, you know who you are lmao!!

Xyxwave

Just because your straight doesn't mean you cannot post on here .

I think its the summer, I find in summer I feel more towards the straight side (maybe its all the women wearing skimpy clothing Roflmao )

sweetlad86 Wrote:I have change my status as you may already know that..

Good for you for turning straight.
Good luck with women.

lol I haven't turned straight. I just don't fancy any men at the moment. Cardy I think your right dude.

So maybe I'm going into another faze lol!

grrrrrrr! I so wanna know why I wanna have a gf?

So frank you think its just a faze again?

I never heard someone as confused as a turd on a rock.

:confused: How do you define your sexuality with the way you feel at the moment is beyond me. :confused:

sweetlad86 Wrote:lol I haven't turned straight. I just don't fancy any men at the moment. Cardy I think your right dude.

So maybe I'm going into another faze lol!

grrrrrrr! I so wanna know why I wanna have a gf?

So frank you think its just a faze again?

And people think its great being Bi Roflmao.
Its a fuckin' nightmare!

I've been going through it since I was 15, fucks you right up I dunno if I'm straight or gay it changes daily/monthly/yearly, and quite frankly I struggle to ignore it!

CardShark Wrote:And people think its great being Bi Roflmao.
Its a fuckin' nightmare!

I've been going through it since I was 15, fucks you right up I dunno if I'm straight or gay it changes daily/monthly/yearly, and quite frankly I struggle to ignore it!

I agree Cardy!!!

sweetlad +CardShark Wish you the best this world has to offer, Health, Wealth, most of all happiness.