Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, im new here =D
It was just the aaron story line tonight had to see it Tongue and aw look at you mr smart with money! Im waiting for a car :p
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Whats Emmerdale? I havent watched TV in years, Ive got the internet lol!!

Marky Wrote:It was just the aaron story line tonight had to see it Tongue and aw look at you mr smart with money! Im waiting for a car :p
I dont know who that is. :tongue:
Also yea, i do like to be good with money. :biggrin:
Thats cool, what sorta car you want?

Emmerdale = soap.

Well at the moment Im a bit torn - Id really want a convertible but the insurance is insane :p so just something small more than likely ! Only for a year or so then move on :p
[/COLOR]

Hopefully you will get the car you want and be happy with it. Confusedmile:

Braz Wrote:Hopefully you will get the car you want and be happy with it. Confusedmile:

hehe I hope so Big Grin I am quite hard to please at times though to be fair !
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:hehe I hope so Big Grin I am quite hard to please at times though to be fair !
Oh, im sure with the right car you buy you will be happy with it. Confusedmile:

Braz Wrote:I think the best one was Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2011) as that was very fun being the cop and have all the gadgets to use. Also i think that would be great playing Halo Wars. You play it much still? Confusedmile::

Been a while, but i can always jump back on. Didnt get tired of the game, just ran out of ppl who played =p

Send me a pm whenever you wanna play and we'll figure something out

BYoNexus Wrote:Been a while, but i can always jump back on. Didnt get tired of the game, just ran out of ppl who played =p

Send me a pm whenever you wanna play and we'll figure something out

Oh, i put Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2011) when it came out in (2010). :eek:
Also im always on Halo Wars like yesterday plaing Deathmatch with a friend 2 Vs 2.
Sure i will do at the moment with the weekend im working and Call of Duty Black Ops has double XP at the moment. :biggrin: