Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there.
Hello crooked. For me I like to read some of the topics more than post but yes give it a try I noticed this community is friendlier than most I've been to.

Welcome to GS Smile I hope things go well for you and you decide to stay.

James Wrote:Straight or crooked, gs is a nice place to be, pull up a chair and stay awhile, Jim

I do like chairs. Can it be one that spins around and leans back really far and gives you a heart attack every time you do it? Those are the best.

BYoNexus Wrote:Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it here.

We'll see.

monk Wrote:Welcome! Wavey

Hi hi. (^-^)/

Rawr Wrote:Welcome to the forum. In the off chance that we ever argue, accept that I'm right and move along Wink

That's funny. But no.

zeon Wrote:hello crooked,
Welcome to gayspeak... I am aunty Zeon and the one who helps keep people in order on the site and keeps the welfare of members going good so a little bit of a banter argument is good however if ya try getting too serious and bringing the morale of the community spirit down your see aunty wave her magic moments and it settle a little. This forum is a fun easy goingf open minded place and of course we all love to give banter with one another but as everyone knows everything has a limit of no crossing....

Hope you enjoy your time here its best forum ive ever found on the web... You can actually interact with users without them going... excuse me new one wanna shag as other forums have been like

Kindest regards

Zeon x

Aunty Zeon. Okay. Hello.

I wouldn't dream of upsetting you or the community.

scraps345 Wrote:Hello crooked. For me I like to read some of the topics more than post but yes give it a try I noticed this community is friendlier than most I've been to.

Oh, look. We have something in common. I'd like to post more but sometimes there's just nothing to say.

Friendly is swell. I like friendly.

Brett Wrote:Welcome to GS Smile I hope things go well for you and you decide to stay.

Thank you. So far, so good.

hehe i was only joking u gas about what u want if u try arguing with me id only have to end it by saying

You look lovely when your angry

works a treat everytime that line lol Tongue