Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there!
Billy Wrote:WLM- yes 8 quid all drinks are free till 2am. Bipenny- its on a thursday night. It's usually an awesome night.
If all the drinks are free, may I ask how you know it's usually awesome? Flamingdevil

marshlander Wrote:If all the drinks are free, may I ask how you know it's usually awesome? Flamingdevil

Good point - though usually I am suffieciently inebriated to have an excellent night tho sufficiently sober to remember it was excellent!!!

BiPenny Wrote:Good point - though usually I am suffieciently inebriated to have an excellent night tho sufficiently sober to remember it was excellent!!!
Thank you for explaining. I'm rather naive in these matters Rolleyes

Billy Wrote:WLM- yes 8 quid all drinks are free till 2am. Bipenny- its on a thursday night. It's usually an awesome night.

SWEET!!!

BiPenny... yes when we can both get a Friday off (coz we'll need Friday off for recovering and travelling back home) DV8 is the plan.. I might even see if I can get that straight bloke I mentioned to come!!! haha

Cheers for the info Billy.. and perhaps see you there in the not too distant future!!

marshlander Wrote:Thank you for explaining. I'm rather naive in these matters Rolleyes

If drinks are on tap.. I shall probably be having a less memorable night!!

Hey Bill! Welcome to the boards, hope you have a great time here Confusedmile:
Ah wolverhampton, I'm off there in November to see scouting for girls at the civic hall. Staying at a hotel nearby with my boyfriend woop.

LOL gs outing anyone?

Smurlos Wrote:....GS outing anyone?

We'll just HAVE to make one of these happen, Carl... I don't know where or when, but we'll have to make one happen. It would be great fun, methinks. Invasion

Cheers everyone. WLM, the only downside of DV8 is that it takes ages to get to the bar, so you don't really get as much to drink as you like, plus you can only have 1 drink at a time.

Hello Billy
Xyxwave

Hi Billy! [Image: wave.gif]