Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there!
You speak a lot of languages !
Bienvenue sur le forum Wink

Welcome to GS! Smile I look forward to seeing more of your posts man.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Welcome to GS! Smile I look forward to seeing more of your posts man.

Well, I also want to post more but I don't know what to say hahaha. Smile

Welcome Cris! I'm a fellow bisexual. Smile Hope you stay around and enjoy this great place.

dynamodean Wrote:Welcome Cris! I'm a fellow bisexual. Smile Hope you stay around and enjoy this great place.

Thanks, I've already started to enjoy this place and I like it hahaha thanks Smile

Hey there, welcome to the site, and always look on the bright side of life. Wink

Hey man, welcome. You speak 4 languages, that's pretty impressive. I'm American so I only speak one, and not very well.

I wish you spoke 3, I'd say you were a triple threat. But you speak 4...I don't know what to call that.

MrBrightside96 Wrote:I speak in English, Spanish, some French and Italian. Smile

Hello, Hola, Bonjour, Ciao ! Wink

reaper Wrote:Hey man, welcome. You speak 4 languages, that's pretty impressive. I'm American so I only speak one, and not very well.

I wish you spoke 3, I'd say you were a triple threat. But you speak 4...I don't know what to call that.

Quadruple threat.

Quad meaning four, as in the four heads of your quadriceps.

MrBrightside96 Wrote:Hi, my name is Cris and I'm new here (actually I get here by mistake but I like this Forum a lot so I just join in), I'm a bisexual guy (Still in closet), I'm 17 (I know, in a few months I'll be "Barely Legal"), Mexican (From Mexico City) and I'd love to make new friends.
I hope I'll get to you any advices and also you could give me some advices about coming out and get a relationship with someone.
I speak in English, Spanish, some French and Italian. Smile

Protip: Don't do it!!!!!

:biggrin:

But you won't listen to the old guy, so...

Coming out is your own personal experience, you have to walk that on your own - no one can do that for you.

As for relationships - they happen when they happen.

Hi and Welcome Wavey