Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there!
New here. Thought I out to check out a forum for my needs. Straight male here who has been having sex with gay friends undercover for years now. I love women and love having sex with them, but something about having a man inside you just makes me horny. I love it. So anyways....if you have questions or want to talk...feel free. I am always open lol

:flirty-greetings-sm

Welcome. Your profile matches your pic.

Hiya Grady...welcome to GS.

Welcome! Have fun

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome. There are several other straight guys who have sex with men on the DL on here too!

Welcome.

Most people I know would find your use of "straight" dubious. From your statement, you are bisexual but appear to have bought into the logic that gay is somehow inferior, hence your rejection of it to apply to you. One could argue that such denial contributes to the ongoing stigmatization of gays and the furtherance of equating gay with feminine.

That said, if your preferred relational role is as a man in a straight relationship with a woman, it may make more sense to use that label as your dominant one.

Hello, Grady, and Welcome to GaySpeak. This is not, as you will or may have notice-d a hook up site very much. It's more of a place to discuss things pertaining to gay living, gay thinking, gay feeling etc... You are welcome to share your thoughts, problems, fantasies and stories, but if you're looking for a hook up you might be disappointed. I'm getting the impression that you are now tired of having to go undercover with your male on male sex experiences. Am I right? What sort of gay sex have you been able to experience so far? Do your gay friends resent the fact that you identify as straight rather than bisexual? Not that labels are very useful, in fact. You do what you do, and you do what you feel you should do. No pressure.

Of course there's pressure, hence the self-identification as straight. Hence the use of "that's gay" as a slur. Hence the use of the term "down low" by first ethnic minorities to mask their culture's extreme suppression of gay men among them, then spread to the general population.

Oh yeah, there's pressure.

Hardheaded, I meant we were not going to put pressure, not especially... but if you insist and persist, then maybe there's pressure. lol.