Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there!
Welcome to GS!

hi and welcome to gs, wouldn't you consider yourself bi ? or maybe just highly sexed ?

Hello and welcome to GS Smile

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello, Grady, and Welcome to GaySpeak. This is not, as you will or may have notice-d a hook up site very much. It's more of a place to discuss things pertaining to gay living, gay thinking, gay feeling etc... You are welcome to share your thoughts, problems, fantasies and stories, but if you're looking for a hook up you might be disappointed. I'm getting the impression that you are now tired of having to go undercover with your male on male sex experiences. Am I right? What sort of gay sex have you been able to experience so far? Do your gay friends resent the fact that you identify as straight rather than bisexual? Not that labels are very useful, in fact. You do what you do, and you do what you feel you should do. No pressure.

I am somewhat tired of going undercover but being penetrated is demasculating to most men and looked down upon. So far I have doen 1on1,2on1, up to at least 5on1, cruisng sex and anon sex. My friends do not resent me. They know I merely like to be penetrated and am not physically attracted to men. I have tried to get girls to penetrate me but they all think it is repulsive.

matty7 Wrote:hi and welcome to gs, wouldn't you consider yourself bi ? or maybe just highly sexed ?

I guess highly sexed would be right...idk. I have never been physically attracted to men. Only women but I love being penetrated

gradytt Wrote:I am somewhat tired of going undercover but being penetrated is demasculating to most men and looked down upon. So far I have doen 1on1,2on1, up to at least 5on1, cruisng sex and anon sex. My friends do not resent me. They know I merely like to be penetrated and am not physically attracted to men. I have tried to get girls to penetrate me but they all think it is repulsive.

I totally get it. I knew a lot of men like you years ago ...and had sex with all of them...great sex every time.

The part that attracted me was they were not emotionally or physically attracted to men...I love sex with NO STRINGS!!! It's a great match for me...

A lot of people will try to define you and your sexuality and strangely enough...none of these guys really said they were straight but I knew they were emotionally and physically attracted to women....they didn't have to say it.

Hardheaded1 Wrote:Of course there's pressure, hence the self-identification as straight. Hence the use of "that's gay" as a slur. Hence the use of the term "down low" by first ethnic minorities to mask their culture's extreme suppression of gay men among them, then spread to the general population.

Oh yeah, there's pressure.

hence my pleasure in your moans of satisfaction.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

gradytt Wrote:something about having a man inside you just makes me horny. I love it.

gradytt Wrote:So far I have dome 1 on 1 ,2 on 1, up to at least 5 on 1, cruising sex and anon sex . . . I merely like to be penetrated and am not physically attracted to men.

gradytt Wrote:I have never been physically attracted to men . . . I love being penetrated

I'm sorry, but you just don't seem like you are being honest with yourself. Look at your words. You get aroused at just the thought of having a man "inside you." You have had sex with multiple men at the same time Yet you claim to not be physically attracted to men.

You didn't say a dildo would do it, and you are certainly able to penetrate yourself with a dildo if you are not "physically attracted to men."

Is it possible that you have constructed a convoluted definition of what same sex attraction is, one that conveniently allows you to retain your stigma-free status as a straight male, by dismissing anal sex as not really gay, just a physical thing? By that RE-definition, many gay men would be labelled as gay by you, as they see no relationships, just want the physical sex, just like you.

This isn't said to provoke or to play the gotcha game, only to say that your words contradict themselves, and not only in one isolated instance.

To a reader, it simply looks like a form of denial.

CCRox Wrote:hence my pleasure in your moans of satisfaction.

Thanks for the thought, Sugar Doodle, but I ain't a moaner. My love used to marvel that I was so quite. My online forum friends would never believe it due to the volume of words I post. Seth is lurking about here somewhere under a new ID, and I know he's itching to jump in here and testify.

East Wrote:I totally get it. I knew a lot of men like you years ago ...and had sex with all of them...great sex every time.

The part that attracted me was they were not emotionally or physically attracted to men...I love sex with NO STRINGS!!!

I'm just confounded as to why having sex with men is defined as "not physically attracted to men." Of course it's physical attraction. It's all about the physical from what both you and Grady are describing.

It simply appears that it is sex without relationship, which is very different than not being physically attracted.