Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there
Hey there,

I was bored and I searched for a forum @ google and I ended up here, this one seems quite active and fun Smile

Hey, I'm JustAperson and I'm 21 years old. I live in the Netherlands. I am half dutch and half german. I speak dutch, german, english and a little bit of french.\

I am bisexual but i do like boys more than girls though.

Thought it would be nice to introduce myself.

If you have any other questions you can always ask them here or private or wherever lol.

thanks for reading, my english is not my first language by the way, so I'm sorry if I made some mistakes.

Take care!

Your English seems absolutely fine Smile. Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here Welcome

Hey welcome to the site fella.

Yeah I agree with Cridders88 that your English is very good. I dare say it's probably better than some English people's English lol.

Lol your English is better than mine, and I was born in the US! I'm new too...nice to meet you and I hope we both enjoy the forum Fish2

Hi, welcome to the forum!

hello welcome to GS Smile

Welcome to the forum, hope to see you around Smile

JustAperson Wrote:Hey there,

I was bored and I searched for a forum @ google and I ended up here, this one seems quite active and fun Smile

thanks for reading, my english is not my first language by the way, so I'm sorry if I made some mistakes

Well, you've landed in the right place, it is active and fun and your English is just fine. Welcome.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

hi, i am a 48 years old man from germany, just looking for some friends arround the world ! if you are interested, just message me ! yours marcus

Hi welcome to GS Smile
An eye for an eye