Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there everyone
Hi there guys, my name is Corey and I just wanted to introduce myself and get to know some of the other users here. I'm 20 years old and from Charleston, SC. I'm gay and currently single, possibly looking for a relationship but for now I'm just taking one day at a time. I'm in school right now for engineering, and thought I could use some help and advice occasionally with some things I'm dealing with. Plus it's always nice to see how others are doing and possible help too Smile I really love technology and am a bit of a math nerd lol, it fits my major well. Hope to be talking to some of you and using this forum a lot in the near future! Thanks

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hello Wavey

Nice intro!! A math nerd eh? That makes two of us Supergrin

Welcome to GS

Hey Corey! Hello Welcome to GS Smile

Welcome.

Just give us a sine whenever you need advice and we will give you our undivided attention. We'll try to always include all the multiple factors in the equation and sum up as best we can.

Glad you are here, Corey. mmaybe you can help me balance my checkbook. So far all I have determined is that when you write lots of checks against no money you get 86'd.
I bid NO Trump!

Welcome to GS Smile

Welcome to GS!

Wavey

Wavey

Wavey

Wavey

Wavey

Wavey

Wavey

Wavey

Wavey

Wavey

Thanks for all the posts! Was pretty busy with school but wanted to thank everyone for their welcome Smile