Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey y'all
Hi, I'm new to this site. I can type really fast but I'm not use to forums. I hope I did this right. Sorry if I like, put something in the wrong place.
I'm 20, in college. I have a really hard major.
I don't know if I did this right, I tried to make it so my profile picture is a picture of me and my avatar is a picture of James Maslow. On the profile privacy thing I put visible only to registered members, that means only you guys can see my picture right? Like some crazy man won't be able to see my picture and track me down and kidnap me or some fanatic can't copy my picture and put it on some hate website?
The only person in real life who knows I'm gay is my mom. My dad isn't religious or anything but sadly he buys into all of that antigay propaganda crap. For awhile I was on Yahoo Answers, but, it wasn't the trolls that drove me over the edge, it was the legit, anti-gay, gay hating people, who everyday would post real legit gay hate million dollar interest group stuff.
I don't really care for people to know I'm gay and it's not so much that I have to have at least one person know, but I went through high school with friends who hated gays and would kill me if they knew I was gay, and whenever I'm talking to people there's always that probability maybe they approve of gays, maybe they don't; so it's like I just need to have this certainty thing where I know I've communicated with people who wouldn't care.

*Points at the gay person* Bwahahahaha...na seriously, I wouldn't do that, I just want to kidnap you and take you away to my special place where everything is as fresh as the bright blue sky. Hair reminds me of a warm safe place where as a child I'd cry.

Anyway, welcome to Gayspeak. We have a wonderful diverse mob of people from all over the world and come to be like family here, so take your shoes off and kick back and have a bit of fun or seek advice or whatever you feel happy doing Wink

Welcome! Wavey

Welcome To G.S. Here you can be yourself and are accepted whatever, So relax and talk away.

Welcome to GS. like you this is my first forum as well and i absolutely love it. its a great site with great people who have a lot of knowledge and advice to share. hope you enjoy this site as much as i and everyone else whos on here does

welcome dud

hey , welcome ^^

Hello, Welcome!

Paranoia Will Destroy Ya should be the sound bite behind your intro...that would be cool as hell. Welcome aboard Chase! Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

ooooh...being kidnapped by a crazy man...could be fun?

hi Chase and welcome to GS!
hugz n smoochies

Butter