Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, y'all.
Yes, I am from the southeastern United States. Wink North Carolina to be more exact.

Anyway, I just got on here to (hopefully) find some interesting conversations and hopefully some new friends/acquaintances. Smile

I'm a very odd person. I 'love' the smell of coffee in the morning, but despise the taste of it. However, I really like Oreos dipped in coffee (it's my weakness, haha). I'm a very crafty person. Recently, I've been doing a lot of knitting, but also love drawing, clay work, jewelry making, photo manipulation, 3D work, etc.

But for my first thread, this is starting to get a little too long (yes, I do love writing (and not only about myself)). So, look forward to making some new relationships. Smile

Later.

Hi and welcome :-)

Welcome to gayspeak.

Ive never tried Oreos & coffee...hmm, interesting. Would love to see some of your drawings sometime.

Confusedmile:

Welcome to GS!!! nice to meet you Big Grin

Thanks for the warm welcome! Smile

And BYoNexus, you definitely must try it! It's great!

Welcome to the site, hope to get to know you better.

Welcome to the site.
And you're not the only southeasterner on here. :biggrin:
I'm your southern neighbor. :biggrin:

Iya and welcome - also the coffee thing I totally agree on ! Love the smell hate the taste Sad
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Thanks for the welcome! Smile

Hello and welcome to the forum,
I am zeon i am interested in computer games, animals, finding errors within computers, driving, working and achieving targets

welcome to the forum

Kindest regards

zeon x