Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey you guyyyysss!
Hi guys,

I was actually an anonymous member on here many years ago, at the time I was a complete mess of a human being to be honest! I spent hours scrolling through to see if I could find any old posts of mine; I did eventually and it was in one way heart breaking and in another uplifting in that I am now in a much better place than I ever was. So I thought I would sign up afresh (obviously having no idea what my previous login details were) in the hope that maybe I can offer support to anyone who was in as bad a state as I was back then. Obviously life doesn't ever come without it's setbacks, so I'm sure I'll be calling on you guys for advice at some stage!

Anyway, nice to be back under different circumstances this time!
Look forward to chatting.

Ade

Hi! Welcome back! I am glad you are in a better place now..always good to hear...

Pull up a seat and let us get to know you...

What changed?

Welcome back, PartyPal! Party

Welcome. Glad you got your shit sorted out.

Pleased to meet you, welcome back to GS Smile

Would love to hear how you fixed your problems. It could be helpful to others in your same boat!

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

PartyPal Wrote:Hi guys...nice to be back under different circumstances this time!

Ade

It DOES get better!!!!! And your willingness to come back and rejoin the family to spread the message is a great and noble kindness Ade!!! Thanks and I'll look forward to getting to know you over time. Thankfully, with GS there's no hurry and we've got the rest of our lives to spread the good news. Xyxthumbs Remybussi

I'm Chad and I am a lurker with LITTLE tolerance for trolling. I will always be very very happy to respond with all the support at my disposal if ever needed or requested.

Welcome back. Xyxwave
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Welcome here Wavey

Nice to meet you!!!