Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heya! (an expulsion of frustration)
So I get this message on OkCupid: "Heya!" (First time I've been contacted there)

The guy who sent it is super cute (way out of what I would consider "my league) and his profile makes him seem really nice and interesting.

So I respond by being what I consider cutesy clever... no response back. The next day I write another little message asking him what kind of music he's into.... nothing again. Now it's been a week. Every day I'm checking to see if he's finally said something. And many many more times than once. I get obsessed with these kinds of things. School work becomes less important, as does health and sleep. And all because of one word from someone I don't even know.

GOD DAMMIT, DON'T SAY "HEYA!" IF YOU DON'T FUCKING MEAN IT FROM THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SHALLOW HEART, YOU NON-COMMITAL SON OF A BITCH!!!!

How the fuck are we supposed to grow old together if there's no follow up? You're the one who initiated dialogue.

I'm quite disturbed at how much a single word can upset my entire universe.

[Image: woosah-gif-bad-boys-2.gif]

from what I understand about this dating thing is that it's very hard and you meet tons of jerks while doing it.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Thanks Ceez.

I don't what the hell is going on in that gif, but I like it.

Wade Wrote:Thanks Ceez.

I don't what the hell is going on in that gif, but I like it.

then you really need to watch Bad Boys 2, it will help you feel better.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

There are more flakes in those hookup sites than a box of cereal.

Expect it.

If he ever does reply, his excuse for not checking back will be lame. Believe it.

Hardheaded1 Wrote:There are more flakes in those hookup sites than a box of cereal.

Made me laugh, thanks.

He could just be busy and will get back to you but I would put him out of your mind unless and until he does. Unless you're into the self-torture thing :p

The other day someone on okcupid sent me a message chastising me for continually looking at his profile and not saying Hi. I've never seen him (or His profile) before in my life!

I went on like 3 dating sites and told people what was wrong with me to see if i could even get a date.

3 people wanted to give me a chance.

I never replied back.

i just wanted to see if i could get a date.

at least you didn't get " hit and run"
I was being hit on at a cafe, the guy's pretty hot, he hit on me then ask for my number but he never even called
the next day, when I go to that cafe again, the barista tell me that the guy yesterday bet to his friends if he can get my number and I was like "wtf!"