Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heya! (an expulsion of frustration)
Hardheaded1 Wrote:This.

Again.

Now, on an only slightly more serious note, you have to start somewhere. You met the guy. There were signs of something, as you describe him as unemployed and kinda vagrant. It's not that we can't or don't date guys in between, but at some point, in between might be a lifestyle choice. For most of us, that just creates too much of a disconnect with our day-to-day reality. SOMEONE must work, pay the bills, have transportation, be able to go to the vet/grocery/store.

Dating IS getting to know what's what. We find out if its within our realm of possible or not. You did, and you did. Chalk it up to wisdom. You just learned a couple of questions to ask within your next three dates with the next guy.

Thank you. Since I started doing this Online Dating thing I've been on three dates with three different guys, and yes, each one is absolutely an incredible learning experience.

If this all chalks up to accumulated wisdom, then at this rate I'll be meditating on the top of a mountain, long bearded, and giving sage advice to weary travelers in no time.

Virge Wrote:I'm glad everything turned out sane.

Yes, and thank you Virge. If it wasn't for your help when it was happening, I might have began an unstoppable tumble into becoming a vampire's bloody victim.

Wade Wrote:Yes, and thank you Virge. If it wasn't for your help when it was happening, I might have began an unstoppable tumble into becoming a vampire's bloody victim.

No thanks required. Just pay the $300 bill for my services and we'll call it even.....

Nose-pick