Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heya from Norway
Was searching for "Best gay forums" on google, and this one came up.

Found out yeasterday that Ibex is another word for Capricorn, and now I'll probably use that as my username around the web.

About my orientation:
Hmm, a bit confused I guess. Late bloomer.
I know I'm attracted to guys for sure. Atm I would prefer to date a man. Want to have a great relationship with a guy, both romantically and sexually.
Right now, I don't want a relationship with a girl. Though I do think girls are pretty and such.
I'd be willing to travel to a country far away. But since I haven't traveled like that before, I'd prefer it if the other person came to my country first, and then if we click, I'd travel with him to his country. After that I'd probably go by myself, when I was going to visit.

But first I should focus most of my attention on getting an education. Want to work with kids, like kindergarten or elementary school.
I've worked a little in kindergarten, and I loved it. But too much playing, would love to be part of the teaching of the basics in school.

Anything else?
Love music (not all of course), bowling, chatting, anime & manga, movies, some gaming, salmon & trout.

Fish2 Salmon! Fish2 Yes!

Welcome to GS. It sounds like you're figuring out who you are and what you want, which is awesome. Lot's of great people here to offer friendship and support.

Hi welcome to GS Smile
An eye for an eye

Welcome to GS Welcome

Yes, education comes first!
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Welcome to GS! Big Grin
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

Welcome.

Is it really always cold up there in norway? or do you guys also have hot summers?

Hey welcome to GS

Welcome, Ibex!

Hope you will be able to find some guys without international travel.

All for the salmon and trout here! Good stuff!
I bid NO Trump!

JustAperson Wrote:Welcome.

Is it really always cold up there in norway? or do you guys also have hot summers?

Only on Svalbard and far north here Tongue
Where I live, it can be very hot during the summers, at least these days. Was between 25-32 degrees C this summer.
Now that it's autumn, it's between 5-12 C. During the winter it'll go below 0. But I highly doubt snow will stick around for more than 2 days, like usual, for the first 2 months of winter at least.

[MENTION=20933]LJay[/MENTION] I actually wouldn't mind it if I came in contact with someone from another country and such.
But if it was someone from USA, it would have to be someone extremely special for me to come to USA Tongue
Recently I had been flirting with a guy from Australia. Didn't work out. Both lost interest.

[MENTION=24036]Ibex[/MENTION], the US is really OK. The Trumpites don't stalk the streets.

Why would you not want to come here. Several generations back, my father's family did and they were Scandinavian.
I bid NO Trump!