Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heya guys
Hiya guys. I am Bryan but my friends call my Bry, I am 19 nearly 20. Live in London near Stamford Bridge in a house by myself. I work in RBS as a customer advisor full time and I am a licensed security guard to work at nightclubs at some weekends. If anyone wants to know anything more about me. Drop me a message. Look forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks hehe

Greetings Bryyzy.

Nice to meet you

Hi, welcome to gayspeak
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Thankyou xx

Welcome Bry! Get yourself over to the word games and post 47 more times. Then you will avoid random post moderation.

What's the funniest thing that ever happened while you were a security guard?

The funniest thing that ever happened to me happened at new years this year. I was working a nightclub and I was working as normally. Then I got a call on my earpiece telling me there was a situation out the back of the club where people go to smoke and there's a balcony. Turns out I was the victim of a prank and had a few big buckets of water and beer tipped on me. Luckily it was 2am and it near to closing so I didn't have to stink of beer too long

bryyzy Wrote:The funniest thing that ever happened to me happened at new years this year. I was working a nightclub and I was working as normally. Then I got a call on my earpiece telling me there was a situation out the back of the club where people go to smoke and there's a balcony. Turns out I was the victim of a prank and had a few big buckets of water and beer tipped on me. Luckily it was 2am and it near to closing so I didn't have to stink of beer too long

Evil coworkers! lol

I didn't mind. All had a good laugh and anyway. I had my revenge on them so haha