Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heyhey
Hokay,

So i'm kinda new to the whole forum thang, not really sure what i'm wanting to say except hello?? Guessing this is the bit where i put a big spiel about myself. Well... Name's Nick. I'm 19, a student, love knitting (hence the handle, sox-and-the-city, i go by that on most things), can usually be found floating around swathed in a brightly coloured scarf, coffee in hand. Generally i'm described as the 'very gay one withthe purple hair'.

Right now i have a guy i barely speak to who's decided he's going out with me . I'm kinda wondering if there's a nice way to say "i'd rather shag a pylon", cos saying 'i love me too' hasn't really worked...

xxx

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Hokay,

So i'm kinda new to the whole forum thang, not really sure what i'm wanting to say except hello?? Guessing this is the bit where i put a big spiel about myself. Well... Name's Nick. I'm 19, a student, love knitting (hence the handle, sox-and-the-city, i go by that on most things), can usually be found floating around swathed in a brightly coloured scarf, coffee in hand. Generally i'm described as the 'very gay one withthe purple hair'.

Right now i have a guy i barely speak to who's decided he's going out with me . I'm kinda wondering if there's a nice way to say "i'd rather shag a pylon", cos saying 'i love me too' hasn't really worked...

xxx
Laugh1 Laugh1 That must be that inkling of Scottish humour, there; LOL. Welcome to the site, Nick... your post made me chuckle. Laugh1 Laugh1

Welcome Nick Smile

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Hokay,

Generally i'm described as the 'very gay one withthe purple hair'.

xxx

purple hair = Biggrinflip

welcome to the site.

hello welcome to here i hope you like itConfusedmile:

Welcome to the forum.

Laugh Welcome to the site Nick!
If you carry on with posts like that, me thinks you're going to fit in veeeeeeeery well with the regulars! :biggrin:

sox-and-the-city Wrote:I'm kinda wondering if there's a nice way to say "i'd rather shag a pylon", cos saying 'i love me too' hasn't really worked...

xxx

Laugh1 Laugh1 Laugh1

Morning mister and welcome to GS

Have fun, I am

WOOP WOOP !!!!

[Image: 76a4e641.gif]

Welcome to GS babe Welcome - good to meet you !

Purple hair ROCKS Cool !!

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Welcome Nick! Had I hair, it might well be purple too Wink