Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heylooooooooooooo!
I'm Dan, and I'm new! :redface: I'm from Carlisle, and I'm a chessplayer Big Grin Call me a geek lol. I love the simple things in life! Hugs (don't get many :/ ), chocolate, sleep, etc. Any questions, just ask! Smile

Hi dan Tongue Welcome! How about a virtual hug? since you don't get many? *HUGS* lol.

Anyway welcome to the forums, I love chocolate too, do you have a favorite kind? And who doesn't love sleep? Though I haven't been getting much of that lately lol.

Favourite kind? It depends on how I'm feeling. If I'm feeling really deep, I'll plump for dark choc. If I feel really greedy I'll often nibble a load of milk. I eat almost all sorts tbh but triple chocolate brownies or ice cream are a mortal weakness!

welcome to gs

Hi! I'm an avid chess player myself. Do you ever play online?

Yesh cuno, I do (: On FICS and Chesscube. I tried to join ICC but they decided to terminate my trial after 3 games and four hours, helpfully pointing out that I need to read a help computers file, despite one of my games being a win when I was gifted a straight piece, and the other being a loss. Zero apologies later I'm staying put! Tongue I also run my city chess club and play in tournaments here and abroad. How long you played?

TheArbiter Wrote:Yesh cuno, I do (: On FICS and Chesscube. I tried to join ICC but they decided to terminate my trial after 3 games and four hours, helpfully pointing out that I need to read a help computers file, despite one of my games being a win when I was gifted a straight piece, and the other being a loss. Zero apologies later I'm staying put! Tongue I also run my city chess club and play in tournaments here and abroad. How long you played?

I have been playing chess since I was five years old. My father began teaching me at that age, and I haven't stopped. Been a long time since I was FICS, I don't think I even remember my password. Oh well, I'll create a new account, and if you want, I'll send you the info and maybe we could play sometime? I'm always "down" for chess!

Hi Dan, welcome along Welcome

Hi Dan welcome to the forum...

WelcomeHelloNewbie

Welcome! Wavey