Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi ^^
Hello! Welcome to the forum!

About your concern over your bloodline- you could still have children. There's always surrogacy and you can be the biological father Smile

Hi welcome to the forum. Smile

guys how do I talk in the main room by the way Iam new here

He says in my intro >.>

Welcome to forum, hope you enjoy it ^_^

As with other advice from numerous other threads - Wait before coming out to your parents when they're anti-gay. It sucks, but if you tell em before you're independent, it'll probably suck a hell of a lot worse.

And welcome :o This is a good place to let things out.

Surrogates for the win

Young man, Welcome to GaySpeak. You are young and the world is your oyster. Today, more than ever, there is no reason why you shouldn't have your own children, even if you decide that it won't be in a traditional, one dad, one mum, several children family. Practically no one these days has that kind of family. I'm from an older generation, of course, and in my day divorced parents were few, but now it is rampant. Families that have recomposed, families that have changed their sexual orientation, or rather, I should say, who have accepted their sexual orientation, reorganise their lives and their children's lives in ways that are more fitting to their inclinations, aspirations and needs. You and I know that some of those needs are romantic; there's no way we should live a life where romance is completely absent (unless that's the way we are happy to live).
I hope your parents will find it in the grace of their hearts one day to accept you for who you are, and how you are wired. Your mum and family don't have to give up on grandchildren; it is also perfectly acceptable to adopt children. Let's hope your state will let you do that, if that's the path you choose for parenthood.
Well, Romantic, I think that's my spiel for this thread. Hope to be interacting with you some time soon. Take care, and don't worry about your male friends. Those who are your real friends will stick by you and try to understand you or accept you. Those who reject you were never really meant to be your friends. It helps to sort out your priorities. And, by the way, at fifteen, you have no need to come out to anyone. You might start with a sister or brother if you have one, or a favourite aunt or uncle, if you have one, but if you're a dying breed I suspect you don't have many relatives.
Bye for now.