Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
stu Wrote:You could study something i.e. distance learning college course (if they have that over there). Failing that get yourself a webcam...
Yes you are correct and I am currently enrolled in several on line courses - history and Archaeology of this mountain range. We do have some onsite digs - up and down the range - from time to time; there is such a rich history of the American Indians and some of the first settlers to leave England, Scotland and Ireland who lived here; many of the local songs/customs that are still sung/practiced here, in this region of the US, originated in those parts of Europe.

hello, welcome to the forum Smile

Welcome to GS!

Sounds like you have a challenging situation there for a while. I can relate. I live on a small island: one movie theater open 2 nights/week, 4 restaurants in the winter, a couple of bars, and little else, an hour ferry ride to civilization. Some people love it, others get chewed up and spit out!

Hello and Welcome

Geminize Wrote:Welcome to GS!

Sounds like you have a challenging situation there for a while. I can relate. I live on a small island: one movie theater open 2 nights/week, 4 restaurants in the winter, a couple of bars, and little else, an hour ferry ride to civilization. Some people love it, others get chewed up and spit out!
Yes it is - that is why I'm looking to make some online friends here. Trying to add some new elements into my every day routine and this is one of them; its also something I have never tried before.

Hopefully this will help in two way - meeting people I never would have otherwise and adding a lift to my day when I do!

Welcome MissingNYC Welcome nice to have you here.

Welcome man from one noob to another!

If you get bored, check out the word games section here. I've been spending way too many hours there. Confusedmile:

You picked the right place to hang out (gayspeak) these guys are awesome. I sympathize with you as like most gays I know, we nearly all are small town transplants. So welcome to the club!

Hi Welcome here.. hope you enjoy your stay

Welcome and sorry to hear your about your living situation trouble. Hope you have fun here. =]