Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!
So, my name is Grey and I'm about to turn 24. I'm from a really small town and most of my friends are straight so I really want to meet some people that understand me better, even though my friends are great. My family is less than supportive of me, ok...actually they've been horrible about it. So I'm just looking for understanding friendship. Thanks, Grey.

Welcome Grey! Good place to meet some great people

I hope so!

Hey Grey! I know what you mean,I'm in a similar situation as you when I came out to my sisters and my mom last week....

Grey Wrote:So, my name is Grey and I'm about to turn 24. I'm from a really small town and most of my friends are straight so I really want to meet some people that understand me better, even though my friends are great. My family is less than supportive of me, ok...actually they've been horrible about it. So I'm just looking for understanding friendship. Thanks, Grey.

Hello

I'm sorry abut the family, but really happy that you have your friends there with you.

Anddddd----

Welcome to Gay Speak, we're certainly a great place for making friends 1blue1.

I know how it is for your family to not take it well. My father never spoke to me again when I told him. And my mom is...less than supportive.

Welcome to GS

Hi and welcome

Hey Grey, welcome Smile

Welcome! Smile