Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
I'm not much for making introductions, but felt that I should. I've only been on here since yesterday, but was a member ages ago. I really appreciate this site. It seems to be full of authentic people that can just kick back, relax, have fun, and partake in some good conversations.

I've been 'out' for seven years and am a father to two wonderful children. My daughter is 16 and my son is 12. Obviously, I spent a good potion of my life hiding away from my sexuality, but everything really did work out for the better!

Hi and welcome

Welcome back, Mercury.

I always appreciate seeing another dad here. My daughter is 17, son 15.

Nice to meet you Merc!

Welcome back Sir Lion <3. I wish my Dad was gay sometimes, so your kids should be happy... And the fact that you sound like a good parent... That's more important (:-$, whew, dodged that bullet :-3 )

Welcome! I agree this site does seem to have authentic people, which I am thankful for.

Hi welcome back. Smile
An eye for an eye

Welcome! Turtle

Thanks Everyone!

Geminize Wrote:Welcome back, Mercury.

I always appreciate seeing another dad here. My daughter is 17, son 15.

We are definitely a rare breed Smile

QueenOdi Wrote:Welcome back Sir Lion <3. I wish my Dad was gay sometimes, so your kids should be happy... And the fact that you sound like a good parent... That's more important (:-$, whew, dodged that bullet :-3 )

Haha, they are happy Tongue and I totally get it whenever my daughter starts bitching about guys lol.

hello and welcome!