Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hi: I'm in Prague for a few days and so can't post as regularly as I do. Will you miss me?!!!

We already do Smile

Visit nick visit nick visit nick visit nick visit nick visit nick visit nick visit nick visit nick :biggrin:

Lol! We could throw a party, the weather is great. I am stuck in the office though.

Do you guys like to meet people you know over the internet? Or are you happy with the things as they are? Does it bother you that you picture how someone looks and then you realize that you were wrong? Smile

But maybe it's different now. I started to use the internet when the only way to communicate was to write. No camera, no voice. I still do it that way. Smile

LOOOL
call 14014 from the airport Big Grin
Meantime I will make sure the company HAS someone who speaks English there. All our night plans with Londoner went down the drain.

oh, Smile completely innocent plans. I am sure you understand... Smile

Hope you have a nice time londoner, if you.see a man with about 9 umbrellas you know its our nick :p

Krupt Wrote:I have the ugliest friends in real life, so meeting anyone from the internet would definately NOT be a disappointment Smile

Unless it turned out.to be a friend lolol

Partisan I will be generous to you and let you choose, which one will land on your back! :p