Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi :(
Hi everyone, I just got dumped yesterday by my boyfriend of 11 months. He said he was "unhappy" see my post in relationships if you can help.

I'm a 22 year old university student in my last and final year of studies at the University of Toronto. I hope to attend medical school in the fall. I came out to my parents on October 26th, 2012. It was horrible but they are doing better with it now. This guy meant everything to me and it was my first "real" break up because the girls that I forced myself to be with before were very easy to break up with.

Thanks Sad

Welcome,
I just split up with my boyfriend too. (10 years)
chat to me anytime.

Michael

gboy Wrote:Hi everyone, I just got dumped yesterday by my boyfriend of 11 months. He said he was "unhappy" see my post in relationships if you can help.

I'm a 22 year old university student in my last and final year of studies at the University of Toronto. I hope to attend medical school in the fall. I came out to my parents on October 26th, 2012. It was horrible but they are doing better with it now. This guy meant everything to me and it was my first "real" break up because the girls that I forced myself to be with before were very easy to break up with.

Thanks Sad

Hi I am sorry to hear about your break up.
An eye for an eye

breakups are always crappy...sorry about that..

good thing is you're young, and out..

quoting a funny show: "The can is open, the worms are out, you might as weel go fishing"

you can move on and be happy..

Welcome to GS Confusedmile:

I'm sorry :/
Breakups suck, everyone without exception is gonna experience that. I'm not gonna say "move on" cuz you will, even tho you don't want to get over him (im just giving examples) you'll find someone, date other people with different personalities. Time will make the pain go away, just wait it'll be worth it.

hi , welcome