Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hi every one as my profile said I am looking to get some gay expiriance ,is this the the correct forum for me ? I'm am in the strathclyde area just thought I would be straight to the point hope you all are understanding cheers

Hello, this is a support site not a dating site, however I do believe you could learn things here if you like to explore and read posts current and past, also be aware
  1. You must be aged 16 years of age or over to join the site.
  2. First time posters are requested to please make their introductory post in English.
  3. Please create only ONE account. Do not create multiple/fake accounts/personas. There is a detection script in place. You are welcome to delete your current account and create a new one.
  4. Do not spam/abuse any other member via e-mail or private messages.
  5. Do not spam the site trying to promote a particular website/product/service in posts or signatures. (website links are allowed in profiles)
  6. Do not create posts requesting or soliciting sex.
  7. Do not create posts requesting webcam or phone sex.
  8. Do not create posts asking to complete online surveys or answer college/university research paper questions.
  9. Do not list email addresses or contact telephone numbers in your posts.
  10. Do not request money or any other financial assistance.
  11. Do not make abusive or offensive posts/replies.
  12. Do not post naked or sexually explicit pictures.
which are the rules of the forum, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Sorry we are not a dating site.
An eye for an eye

Toodle pip

Hello Bazza, we're more of a support forum, rather than a hook up forum. Suggestions for hook ups include Grindr (Mobile), and dating sites. There's actually a lot out of resources out there that make it possible for anyone to have an affair or hook up.

Which is kind of sad in a sense... That is to say, your profile says your relationship is monogamous. I hope you aren't going to cheat on your partner, and, if you do, purely because there's nothing I can do about it, please remember to be careful about STIs, you're at an increased risk for them when engaging in a hook up. Both you and your partner could be potentially hurt if you contract one.

Anyway, there are a lot of UK members but I don't really think there are any in your area, so mistaking us for a dating site doesn't really matter much, since even if we were there probably wouldn't be a lot for you. However, if you choose to stay with us and post/use the chat room, we're basically a nonjudgemental bunch, unless you ask for an opinion, so that's still very much an option for you.

All the best.

Edit: Damn it all, I hate responding to old threads by mistake.