Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Just wanted to say hi. Hope to contribute more soon but need to understand the site workings first - not much of a tekkie (more of a trekkie). Seems to be a friendly site though and I look forward to visiting it often.Confusedmile:

Welcome aboard JMe!I do hope that you thoroughly enjoy yourself here as it a very hospitable forum to Trekkies,tekkies and technophobes alike.

Just Me Wrote:Just wanted to say hi. Hope to contribute more soon but need to understand the site workings first - not much of a tekkie (more of a trekkie). Seems to be a friendly site though and I look forward to visiting it often.Confusedmile:

Hey JM! Welcome aboard... ditto what Dan said below!
Hope that you don't disappear off into cyberspace and do come back! Don't be shy :biggrin: We're a friendly bunch and if you ever need any help on how to use the board, just PM one of us and we'll be more than happy to lend a hand Confusedmile:

Da Da, Da Da Da Da Da Da, Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da

Okay that was my Trekkie welcome

Hiya Just Me

And welcome Easy Speak

XXXXXXXXXXX

Big HEWO to Just Me from yours truly, a guy who's unashamed to own Shania Twain's ENTIRE discography.

If i can get on with the guys here anyone can :biggrin::biggrin:

xxx

OMG I have her entire discography too! LOL

Big welcome Just Me too! ;-)
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Welcome to the site JM.

tell us a little more about yourself... like if you could be any trek character who would that be?

Welcome Just Me!!

hello it is nice to meet you have a lovley timeBouncer Confusedmile:

Welcome to GS Just Me Bighug.

It is a really chilled-out and friendly place to relax and get to know people, so hopefully you'll find you settle in well - it's good to meet you.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!