Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Well you asked for it - so here goes. I'm 45, female, married for 23 years to a guy, unsure of my sexuality (experimented before I had my daughter), but I do prefer female company if truth be told. I'm unashamedly a Trek Fan - would love to be Seven of Nine - what a body! Despite being disabled, I design and make wedding stationery and cards for a living - not exactly work cos it's so much fun (lucky me). I have one autistic daughter who is 16 and very stroppy (what 16 year old isn't?). I hate bigots who have a problem with anything different to themselves. I love heavy metal music and Rock (especially Indie rock at the moment), but I like all sorts of music with a soft spot for glam rock cos I was a teenager in the 70's!Confusedmile:

Just Me Wrote:Well you asked for it - so here goes. I'm 45, female, married for 23 years to a guy, unsure of my sexuality (experimented before I had my daughter), but I do prefer female company if truth be told. I'm unashamedly a Trek Fan - would love to be Seven of Nine - what a body! Despite being disabled, I design and make wedding stationery and cards for a living - not exactly work cos it's so much fun (lucky me). I have one autistic daughter who is 16 and very stroppy (what 16 year old isn't?). I hate bigots who have a problem with anything different to themselves. I love heavy metal music and Rock (especially Indie rock at the moment), but I like all sorts of music with a soft spot for glam rock cos I was a teenager in the 70's!Confusedmile:

Hello Just Me, we don't have much female company on the site yet, and they don't often show up even if they are members but it would definitely be cool to have some womanly input from time to time... We're friendly enough, as a bunch... sometimes quite childish and playful... even though some of us are nearing retirement age, (oh dear!) Hope you find your way around the site. Would love to hear how you get your inspiration for that stationery.

Just Me Wrote:Well you asked for it - so here goes. I'm 45, female, married for 23 years to a guy, unsure of my sexuality (experimented before I had my daughter), but I do prefer female company if truth be told. I'm unashamedly a Trek Fan - would love to be Seven of Nine - what a body! Despite being disabled, I design and make wedding stationery and cards for a living - not exactly work cos it's so much fun (lucky me). I have one autistic daughter who is 16 and very stroppy (what 16 year old isn't?). I hate bigots who have a problem with anything different to themselves. I love heavy metal music and Rock (especially Indie rock at the moment), but I like all sorts of music with a soft spot for glam rock cos I was a teenager in the 70's!Confusedmile:

Hello Mrs

I love seven of nine as well (nice tits) :biggrin: Sorry but she has

So you design Wedding stationery eh? hmm. may be calling upon your services soon then Confusedmile:

Aahh I hate bigots too (good on ya girlfriend for expressing yourself)

Say hi to your daughter xx

As for your taste in music hhmm LOL (each to their own) [Image: snig.gif]

Happy posting hunny

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey JM!
Thanks for the introduction, very insightful post Confusedmile:
Too many people are narrow minded in this world nowadays, so I'm more than happy to welcome you to these boards and look forward to reading what you have to contribute Confusedmile:

I gotta say, if you're loving indie and rock and indie rock at the moment... you have fantastic taste in music :biggrin:

Nice work... thanks for the details - got a strange disability myself so Bighug

Smurlos Wrote:Hey JM!
I gotta say, if you're loving indie and rock and indie rock at the moment... you have fantastic taste in music :biggrin:

Echoes those sentiments ^^^ [Image: rock.gif]

Yeah hello and welcome Wink

:redface: Thank you all for the supportive and downright friendly welcomes. I'll come on as often as I can but I do get busy at times with the ole crafting stuff. lol

For inspiration I use life experiences and I listen to what people want. Some people have the most fantastic ideas but just don't know how to translate them into something tangible. I am using rainbows and pink roses at the moment - inspired by symbolically gay images. I have just started including the same sex ranges into my website so they will be there when I launch in a few weeks' time.

If word of mouth business is anything to go by, I will have to teach my daughter how to assemble some of the cards - she's quite good at the crafty stuff.

By the way - if you could name a collection, what would you name it? I have used Judy (after Judy Garland), Barbara (after Barbara Striesand), and Cher (no prizes for that one!). Traditionally, collections are named after girls, but would any on you lads out there like collections like the David, or the Richard for specifically male gay stationery? Hope I haven't overloaded you.

Of course not.What about the Daniel? Wink LOL.On a serious note,I do find that most of these names used for collections are the generic names : David,Michael,Brad etc and people do react to them as they have an idea of the product.

SHADOW