Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!
Hello! I'm Noema, aka Lin.

I'm a bisexual woman, although I prefer women over men usually. My brother comes here (TwisttheLeaf) with his partner (Gideon), **waving to both**.

I was taking a look around and think this place looks really nice. So I figured I'd make myself a profile and maybe stop by now and then to say hello and see what I can contribute!

I noticed that there's more men than women (or appears to be) on the site, so I hope I'm still welcome. Smile

You are MORE than welcome! Happy to have more women here!

Hi and welcome to gs, yep it is nice to have more women on the forum Smile

Hey Lin! Welcome to GS! Thumbgrin

Hello Lin, welcome to GS ^_^

welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I'm pretty new here too - and I've found everyone to be very welcoming. I noticed the same thing - more men than women here - so new female posters are doubly welcome. It's always nice to have a balance.
Your brother seems like a caring and sensible guy (sensible being one of the highest accolades I typically bestow) -
I'm trying to convince my BF, Tobias, to join the forum - he's always reading over my shoulder, so he may as well join.
Again, welcome. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on whatever topics interest you.

HI Lin! *waves* (this is so cool!)

Hey welcome. I am new here too and feel everyone is so friendly.

G

Welcome to the forum Lin Wavey

I do believe you and Twisted are the only siblings members we have on the site Dance2

ObW
X