Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi =)
Hi !
My name is Luca, I'm an italian guy and I'm here to talk with english-speaking guys about everything concerns our world.
I'm sorry in advance for the mistakes I'll surely do writing in english but I'm not so able with the language, just hope to improve my skills being here Wink
I live in Milan, I'm 21 and I work on ambulances as emergency rescuer (not paramedic, in Italy this kind of profession doesn't exist).
I'm actually single and in my entire life I've only had 2 boyfriends, not serious relationships by the way... =)
So... My presentation fantasy's ended so... Ask me whatever you want... Wink
Bye!

Your English is actually very good....(molto meglio del mio Italiano).....and welcome to this site.

Did I mention that I have a special weakness for northern Italian men? And Titian haired Italians especially?

Welcome to the forum. Smile

Rareboy Wrote:Did I mention that I have a special weakness for northern Italian men? And Titian haired Italians especially?

Oh, thank you... Wink
You're right, Italy is a wonderful nation with just two huge problems: government and ITALIANS. Wink

Northern italians are gorgeous, yeah, but me in particular I look like a british guy thanks to my red hairs and green eyes. Wink

Welcome to GS!

Hello Wavey

Welcome to GS

Welcome, glad you've joined us....

Welcome to GS !

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome!!!!!!!