Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi :)
Hi, Im G. I'm 21 I am a junior at a university in FL, I pretty much have no hobbies or friends. I just want some virtual friends at least Smile. Im pretty cool once you get to know me. Just want to know if anyone is going through what I am. I have lied to everyone about my sexuality. Now that I am comfty with that fact that I AM GAY. I feel so ashamed that my ex gf will find out I felt like I loved her. I was in love with the idea of being with her but not in love with her if that makes sense. Also my family idk what they will think. I don't know if I should just keep on playing it straight. I've led so many girls on wight he hope of starting a family. But I can't, when i get my BSBA I just want to move far and start all over. Sad I just have such a big family and I am the first gay of my family my entire family, and I know I'll cause so much shame to the rents ;( But thats enough about me. Tell me about you :cat smiley: P.S It was a high step for me to put a real pic of me on here

Hi G, you might be lonely, but you aren't a loser. If it's any comfort, many guys have lied about being straight until they came to terms with their sexuality. The best thing to do it stop leading girls on. You don't have to come out until you are ready and able to be independent.

If you come from a big family, you might not be the only gay. They could be closeted, too, you know?

Anyway, glad to hear your story, keep talking to us, buddy.

Hi! Welcome to GS....

I don't want to say the name lonelyloser...usually I will address a person by their name....

I don't know you but I do know it is not ever wise to think of yourself as a loser....I hope you consider that....

Thanks Darius. I actually do live out on my own, I pay my rent and utilities. But my father paid for the truck I have. So I feel like he would take it away if I said anything. But yeah sometimes have a little hope that I might be straight so thats when I start leading them on. I need to stop though.

You can call me G Smile I will consider that, thanks.

Have you done anything with guys?

Darius Wrote:Have you done anything with guys?
I've been around the block once or twice or three times. lol But yeah I have. But I'm very timid about a lot of things.

lonelyloser93 Wrote:I've been around the block once or twice or three times. lol .

In your father's truck, I assume?

Once. This Christmas break actually. The rest was in my apt. I attend school 4 hours away from them.

Do you know why my profile pic is not showing yet?