Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi :)
I see no loser over here...

Welcome to GS Wavey

You'll find many other guys here (like me) who lied for years about their sexuality.

Anyway... stick around often Wink

lonelyloser93 Wrote:Not at all. Especially if you were the last boy with name to carry on the generation.

Meh.

No biggie. I certainly didn't let it bother me.

I also don't think that putting yourself out to the world as LonelyLoser is right. At first, I thought it might just be a prank by someone who wanted to post your pic and make up a profile on a homo site to get back at you.

But I think that I see something else.

You have a lot going for you...get over the idea that your identity is a Loser. As for the lonely part? Obviously, you also have had a number of male and female partners.....so you must not have any real reason to be lonely either.

I', sure you'll do well in your studies and as you mature that you'll find it easier to not only accept, but to celebrate who you are.

Welcome G, hope you like it around here.
It's good that you're not lying to yourself anymore, just don't act "straight" and be yourself.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

I hope you make many new friends on here, there are lots of great friendly people on this forum.

In regards to your sexuality, whatever you decide to do about telling your family and other people remember you have NOTHING to be ashamed about just for being who you are. Be the person you was always meant to be and try to find happiness and do not let anyone put you down or try to make you feel bad about yourself. Enjoy your time on the forum.

Hello!! Welcome. Hope you feel like you settled in Smile We are a friendly bunch here.....

Hi everyone thanks for the advice. While I might hookup frequently it doesn't change the fact that those aren't my real friends. I'm still pretty lonely.Hopefully I get to the celebrating part real soon Smile [MENTION=21495]Rareboy[/MENTION]

I'm feeling a lot more comfortable being gay Smile So kudos to that lol. [MENTION=21111]BlueStar[/MENTION]

Thanks [MENTION=20482]Wolfpack[/MENTION].

Thanks everyone on here is so nice and like no trolls. That's awesome. [MENTION=22126]ck86[/MENTION]

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hello LL and please say hi to all the Who's down in Whoville!

Hey! Fellow newbie here, I just wanted to say that I know exactly how you feel about being lonely and wanting some virtual friends. It is always easier to be honest online, but do remember that you don't need to feel alone if you don't have 'real friends' in real life, making yourself aware of the fact that you can feel comfortable on your own really does help. One day everyone meets a friend for life, until then it's 'independent rather than lonely' Smile

Welcome Smile

If you had been born a girl, would you have been a disappointment because you couldn't carry on the family name?

That's not a problem you have to solve. Whatever your last name is, you have (at the least) many distant relatives who will carry it on just fine. Your life should be about making you happy, not pleasing everyone else's preconceived expectations of what you should be.