Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!
Hi,

I am 29 and currently in my first relationship with a man. Before that I dated women mostly, even though I have had feeling towards men since I was 14. Right now I live in the UK, my home country is Latvia, sadly a really homophobic place but the island is offering some detox from that Smile

I have never chatted in online forums, so looking forwards to the experience Smile

Welcome [MENTION=22590]rubeus[/MENTION], glad to have you with us.

Since you've not participated in forums before, I'll give you a few clues: Until you've made 50 posts, your posting privileges are limited and sometimes your posts will be held for moderation. Don't take that personal. It is built into the system to try and keep the troll population down and it happens to all new people. Once you have 50 posts there will be new features available for you to use.

Feel free to chime in on any thread that interests you or start one of your own. For the most part we're all fairly 'laid back'. Also, this isn't a highly "sexualized" forum (many are)… its much more of a social watering hole. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome. I have never chatted with someone from Latvia, so that is new for me. Smile

Hello, rubeus. Welcome to GS!Wavey

Nice to meet ya Wavey

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!