Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi :)
Hey everyone, I've been lurking around on this website for awhile and I have decided to join, this website is comforting for me in a way as feel like I can relate with everyone here. I'm a closet gay, and Im still getting used to the fact that I am gay. By joining I believe it's a step in the right direction.Anyway enough of me rambling! I hope I can make some friends here, and I hope I can maybe help some people as well Smile

Scotland! I have a good friend in Edinburgh and my BF has some cousins inOban as well...Scotland is near the top of the list of places we want to visit on future vacations...Anyway, I'm Alex...Welcome to the Forum!

Welcome Sean. We're here to help and be friends. Smile

I'd say you've definitely made the right choice signing up Smile. Welcome to GS Sean Smile

Thanks Everyone Smile The North of Scotland is meant to be beautiful Alex, although I've never been. I'm hoping I get the chance to go up there in the future! I've always liked the look of all the national parks in America, would love to go there too Smile

Nice to meet you Wavey

Good for you. We are happy to come into your closet with a flashlight and a bag of cookies and encourage you in your process of living out and free as a homo. Take your time.

welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hey, [MENTION=22738]Sean[/MENTION], welcome to GS! Wavey Thanks for joining us. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Hi Sean, welcome along Welcome
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>