Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!
Hi everyone! I'm Joey/16/bi/from Philadelphia (U.S., east coast) . I love music, dying my hair, songwriting, and masturbation [lol]. I am ok with talking to some people over 18 but if you have any intentions for a sexual relationship please do NOT contact me. I am open to discussing sex/masturbation but am not interested in romantic or sexual relationships.

I found ths site through a Twitter ad and it seems pretty cool-like there's something for everyone (except straight people LOL.] Hope to make lots of new friends!

XOXO,
Joey

So Joey, Welcome to GaySpeak.... and we hope you like it here. What colour do you dye your hair... do you try different colours out? Well, I'm not sure that there isn't some stuff for straight people here. We certainly don't throw them out if they happen to be friendly enough, but you are right, they are not many on this site. I can understand your taste for masturbation, but also hope that there will be other subjects of conversation as well... So, hello Joey and we are looking forward to your contributions. Btw, Frank (fjp999) is also from Pennsylvania.

Hi!

The straight people thing was a small joke. I've tried every color-wildest was blue. Right now it's dark brown w/ light brown highlights [close to my natural color]...wanna maybe do blonde & black next. I'm sorry if I made it seem like I was only interested in discussing masturbation-not true at all. Thnks for the warm welcome!

Hey Joey and welcome,

Thank you for your comment Confusedmile:

Glad you stumbled across us, we won't bite, promise Confusedmile:

Have fun !!

hi joey welcome .

Hello. Welcome Xyxthumbs

Ay up love...

Ow's tha doin??

As the yorkshire peeps would say RolleyesRolleyes

Hello Joey and welcome. You don't have to worry about the fellows here trying to get in your pants, we behave like gentlemen around here! Wink

[COLOR="Purple"]Hey Joey, welcome to GS. It really is a great site and hope ya stay around...

I am the one PA mentioned, on the other side of Pennsylvania. I graduated from the university of pittsburgh then moved to philly then off to Tokyo Clap

I moved from Philly after the MOVE incident. If ya dont know what that is you can google it or ask your parents - very scary stuff.

I had a great time in Philly and found some amazing clubs there. Do you like art much? I believe there is a great Rodin Museum there...

I also use to do a bit of fun stuff with my hair - the last and worst was SUNBURST[/COLOR]

Welcome Joey to GS I'm sure you enjoy your self here.