Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello There!
Hey guys Smile

Bored looking to make some new friends. Feeling extra frisky tonight. Wink

Hit me up!

Dont be afraid to be kinky.

welcome to the forum!

Not sure if you get the purpose of this site, it's to chat and get advice. Looking for hook-ups won't work here.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Extra frisky? So are my DogrunDogrun tonight...must be the phase of the moon...

Hello, [MENTION=24564]UlixesHawili[/MENTION], and Welcome to GaySpeak. As [MENTION=14580]CellarDweller[/MENTION] said, maybe this is not the right site to find a hook up but if you are willing to engage in conversations and find some new virtual friends (before you might find a real life friend here) we'd be glad to welcome you among us. Can you tell us a little bit more about yourself, how you came to realise what your sexual orientation was, whether it was a difficult process or an easy one, whether you are in a relationship or have been in one? Your profile says 'single' but what are you looking for in life? Just fun, or a lasting relationship? How does your family look upon you? Are they expecting grandchildren, or are they aware that their son is gay and may never reproduce his genes? So many questions (all of which you can dismiss and not answer) but we'd really like to know a bit more about newcomers.